The dangers of playing scrabble with Granny.
It’s a well known fact in my family that no one should play scrabble with my grandma. It can prove hazardous to ones psyche.
The dangers of playing scrabble with grandma:
- She loves to be the score keeper and has the tendency to ‘miss’ the bright red triple word score under your word.
- She changes the rules when it’s her turn.
- She invents her own words.
- She makes words like this:
- She has the uncanny ability to give you crap letters.
- She can and will play you for hours.
- She will never let you win.
I was actually an innocent bystander in all of this. She was playing against my sister and somehow the miracle of all miracles happened. My sister beat her! An affront granny will not let alone for long. I foresee another late night scrabble session in the coming days.